Kinda B & W

As a photographer, do you prefer B&W or color photos or you experiment with both?I clicked this pigeon when it was resting on the rooftop.

I don’t know the category or the type of breed it belongs to, but I was impressed with its color. Most of its body is white and its wings I felt, mostly shades of black.

I don’t know if this particular pigeon’s color is a natural one or its a breed.

Is this a kind of Albino?

“When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!”    Ted Grant

People’s behavior

“In the beginning, some people try to appear that everything about them is “in black and white,” until later their true colors come out.”
Anthony Liccione

Two kinds of people

“There are two kinds of people in the world—only two kinds. Not black or white, rich or poor, but those either dead in sin or dead to sin”  Leonard Ravenhill

Living your life

“It’s hard to live your life in color, and tell the truth in black and white.” Gregg Allman

Namaste🙏🙏🙏

Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Becky.B’s- Kindasqare photo challenge

14 comments for “Kinda B & W

1. October 23, 2020 at 4:06 pm

What a fine specimen

2. October 23, 2020 at 4:23 pm

Beautifully captured! 😍

3. October 23, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Generally I prefer colour photos but there’s something in that quotes that resonates too … I think black and white captures something very special and unique.

• October 23, 2020 at 6:59 pm

Yes my friend.
      The quotes in general and some in particular exposes the hidden truth and shame majority of us.
      Thank you for stopping by.
      Color in many times can hide the flaws and reality.
      What do you feel?

4. October 23, 2020 at 6:54 pm

Colour is fine, but for pure stark contrast I’d say black and white every time.

5. October 23, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Wow the bird is beautiful! And the quotes are thought-provoking. I like color for my own photos most of the time, but sometimes b & w seems to work better. And I think some photographers have a particular skill for b & w. 🌞

6. October 27, 2020 at 6:15 am

Great quotes Color isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

Laugh on

• October 27, 2020 at 9:14 am

I did a little photoshop to bring out both B & W and Colour so as to appreciate both aspects color and B&W.
      Appreciate for stopping by and commenting.
      🙏🙏🙏