What is a dream?
There are many definitions of a dream. Important meanings of dream include
✔ A series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep.
This is what we all experience and I am talking about this. And many books were written as to why we dream along with interpretations.
✔ Becoming a visionary-not all of us can become visionary and the majority of us lead a mediocre life and let us be frank.
✔ To achieve a goal (cherishing the aspiration). Anyone can achieve if only given proper attention and help from others.
✔ Imagining all possible fantasies (daydreams). Here your eyes are either closed or open.You can get joy & pleasure albeit temporarily.
12 interesting facts about dreams during sleep
- Blind people dream
- Nobody knows exactly why we dream
- The majority (95%) forget to remember the dreams after 90 seconds of waking up. Remembering is all about waking up at the perfect time
- Did you ever notice any colors in your dreams?
- Most of your dreams have negative tones.
- The people you come across in your dreams are known to you including famous personalities.
- You can have an orgasm/wet dreams
- Are you aware of the term SEXSOMNIA? it’s a rare sleep disorder. Here the person engages in sexual behavior (masturbation/intercourse) while asleep
- Your body reacts to your dream as if it would if you were awake.Example if in your dream a stray dog is biting you, you feel the pain and may even get up restless.
- Bad dreams happen because of negative attitude, fear, guilt, or failures happening frequently
- People talk of premonition dreams but how far it’s truly difficult to judge
- Believe it or not, some dreams are repetitive like flying in the air to dreams of feces and other excrements
“The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.” Ashleigh Brilliant
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Sandy’s FFPC – DREAMS