Weekend Sky #2

web-1

Love & Suffocation

“When I stare at the sky, I see you. When I stare out into the ocean, I see you. When I’m looking at the moon, I see you. Geez! Would you move aside, you’re constantly getting in my way.” Hussein Nishah
Strange that Love can cause suffocation!

My guess is these kinds of things can happen because one of the two partners becomes possessive.

Did anyone of you experience this kind of helplessness due to possessiveness?

NamasteπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Image by Β© PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Hammad Rais’s- Weekend Sky photo challenge

Post navigation

24 comments for “Weekend Sky #2

1. DiosRaw
    October 19, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Wonderful posts. πŸ™β€

2. October 19, 2020 at 10:06 pm

great post!

3. October 19, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Wow!
    Now this is something at least I don’t see everyday. Thank you very much for sharing this with my challenge πŸ™‚

4. October 20, 2020 at 3:43 am

Awesome photo! Yes, possessiveness suffocates, so does overbearing, or micro-management, or codependency.

• October 20, 2020 at 2:10 pm

ha ha so many words for the same problemπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• October 20, 2020 at 7:08 pm

True, but those disorders are treated differently, so they need to be defined.

• October 20, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Life is cruel and we try to make it funny just to move on

• October 20, 2020 at 11:32 pm

I will never be convinced that life is cruel, and believe me, I have not had an easy one. I believe in Goodness, even though when I had to, I fought my enemies with all my strength.

• October 21, 2020 at 12:36 pm

Ok.I shall change the wordings.

Life is hard but God gives strength to people to overcome the hurdles.

My point is if we are able to overcome our struggles we are happy.
              But if we are unable to overcome our struggles….we simply move on.

Ultimately life is full of hardships.If you overcome this hardship another is waiting in the next round.