Kinda Knobby

“Be like a custard apple, looks hard from outside but very sweet from inside”  unknown   Read further..

“Doors of opportunity don’t open, they unlock; it is up to you to turn the knob” Lili Taylor

Nature’s design is always unique.

Just watch how beautifully the knobs are arranged on the surface of this fruit.

“There is no better designer than Nature”  Alexander McQueen

In India, this fruit is known by the name ‘SITAFAL’ Other name is ‘Bull’s heart’

Custard apple contains antioxidants like Vit C, have radicle that fight cancer, has magnesium & Potassium which protects the heart, and its Vit A keeps skin & hair healthy. It’s got several anti-inflammatory compounds.

Boosts your memory and mood.

Eating Custard-apple 30 minutes before meals boost your digestion.One can eat the fruit after removing the skin or prepare it as a milk shake.

Namaste🙏🙏🙏

Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Becky.B’s KINDASQUARES photo Challenge

32 comments for “Kinda Knobby

1. October 18, 2020 at 3:21 pm

I just love that thought – be a custard apple 🙂

2. October 18, 2020 at 3:23 pm

The photograph is amazing.

3. October 18, 2020 at 6:52 pm

When custard Apple is soft it’s easy for anyone to mashed it up😁😁😇♥️🌸🧚

4. October 18, 2020 at 8:27 pm

👍🏼😊👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

5. Saberina
    October 19, 2020 at 11:58 pm

That is one fruit I do love

• October 20, 2020 at 11:23 am

Thank you my friend Saberina. It’s a nutritious food.
      My apologies for the delayed reply since your comment was in my spam folder and now I marked it as not spam.

6. October 20, 2020 at 6:37 am

great photo Very interesting post

7. October 23, 2020 at 3:18 am

The more I look at the photo the more intrigued I get by the shapes and design of it!

8. Saberina
    October 24, 2020 at 3:53 am

I love custard apple when they are that colour the inside is not the sweet, but when you place it in a brown bag it ripens and goes slightly brown then open and eat what a delight

9. Saberina
    October 24, 2020 at 3:53 am

I have been reading your blogs with some interest I think you need to come over to website as I have something to show you. Go to http://www.onlineorthodox.wordpress read by BLOGS from beginning to end read with a calm mind, do not worry about the commas and full stops apostrophe marks and all that malaky read as though you are child your mind and thoughts must be of purity get rid of all negativity and think of fairytales ok go to my blogs from beginning to end read my blogs it’s a big book for all mankind all races all creeds all nationalities it don’t if you foreign no right to stay malaky bs apologies still in human form and she still likes to play games lol the scenery is in my head http://www.onlineorthodox.wordpress.com

10. Saberina
    October 24, 2020 at 12:05 pm

Truth
    Word
    I do not follow man or Book
    I do not follow Religion
    This separates culture
    And causes divisions amongst brothers and sisters
    As we all descendants of ADAM & EVE
    We may not be related in blood but the blood line is still through NOT Jesus BUT (Yahweh)
    through generations upon generations upon generations through parents through parents and parents
    They knew no better
    I AM LIBERTY IN FLESH
    FREEDOM IS THROUGH ME
    I DO NOT FOLLOW AS THE LORDS WORD COME THROUGH ME
    no interpretation needed as I speak plain English as you can see
    Do not be afraid