Lens Artists Challenge #118 Communication

This post is part of LAPC #118 by Anne Leueen through Biasini the horse.This proud horse wanted us to share our version of communication.

Proper Communication plays a big role among all the living creatures.

But are you sure that you have communicated properly?

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”  George Bernard Shaw

Since Biasini,the cute Horse initiated the communication let me start with Animal Kingdom and proceed to humans and let us see what communication is happening!

Lovers talk

“Something just makes Sense and one of those is You and I” unknown

Parents talk

“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad”. Jim DeMint

Monkey Talk

“Taming my Monkey mind is a full-time job”

Now coming to Human Talk

Distant Talk

“Distance doesn’t separate people.Silence does”. Jeff Hood

Gossip Talk

“Remember rumors you hear about me are as true as the ones I hear about you”

My way or Highway talk

“I don’t go crazy, I am crazy. I just go normal from time to time”

Truth Talk

“The truth is everyone is going to hurt you.You just got to find the ones worth suffering for”  Bob Marley

Namaste🙏🙏🙏

Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

20 comments for “Lens Artists Challenge #118 Communication

1. October 14, 2020 at 4:51 pm

Oh I love the gossip talk pic and the point! Well said.

Btw… All the pics are truly beautiful and a brilliant capture. 🥳

2. October 14, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Hello philosophy Human. Biasini the horse here. You have given such a wonderful response to my communication challenge. I really appreciate all these photos. Ma Leueen also read me the quotes. They go so well with the photos. 🐴

• October 14, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Thank you Biasini. Glad Ma Leueen helped you.
      To be frank you expressed so well about the communication between you and Ma and between Bella and Isabell…it touched my heart.
      So happy to learn that Bella won Gold medal and both Bella & Isabell
      won individual Gold medal too.

Thanks to Ma Leueen we all could see those wonderful photos.
      Shall I tell you a truth.Bella looks sexy. Don’ tell her this.

Keep going my friend .All the best.

And lastly don’t forget to convey our sincere thanks to Ma Leueen for hosting the challenge through you.

And all of us having a great time because of you and Ma Leueen

God bless you all

3. October 14, 2020 at 6:33 pm

Your images and quotes are especially well-matched this week. Some wonderful examples of communication.

4. Amy
    October 15, 2020 at 2:54 am

Communications in various forms. Great photos! I love your take on. 🙂

5. October 15, 2020 at 6:22 am

Excellent photo essay, dear Philo!

• October 15, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Thank you Dolly.
      Your comment got caught by my spam folder.Ask not akismet the reason.
      Glad you liked the photos
      Enjoyed yummy cucumber 🥒 salad

• October 15, 2020 at 11:17 pm

Thank you so very much, dear Dr Sridhar. I have been having issues with WP as well recently, and I have heard the same from other people. Oh well, and this shall pass…

• October 16, 2020 at 9:17 am

Yeah….that’s the funny part of life,which we are supposed to enjoy.Well said about’ This shall pass’
          AI of modern logarithms is so much sophisticated and simplified in such a complex way that…genuine comment is considered a spam and thrown into the dustbin of spam folder.
          The owner of the blog site is supposed to check spam folder regularly,which technically is not the job of the person.
          But then that is the Life.Let us enjoy this aspect of life!

6. October 15, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Excellent examples and quotes. Well done!

7. October 15, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Excellent examples and all so well done – loved especially your quoting to the images – perfect.

8. October 17, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Great examples of communication, PTP. I especially love your image for Gossip Talk and Truth Talk.