Exhausted implies either one is extremely tired or one’s resources are completely utilized.
In real life what does this imply?
“Before forty, you think that exhaustion is something like a long-lasting hangover. But at forty you learn all about it. Even your passions exhaust you.”
Which in life exhausts you most?
“A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work.”
Can you be ever energetic ?
- “I’m tired of crying
- I’m tired of yelling
- I’m tired of being sad
- I’m tired of pretending
- I’m tired of being alone
- I’m tired of being angry
- I’m tired of feeling crazy
- I’m tired of feeling stuck
- I’m tired of needing help
- I.m tired of remembering
- I’m tired of missing things
- I’m tired of being different
- I’m tired of missing people
- I’m tired of feeling worthless
- I’m tired of feeling empty inside
- I’m tired of not being able to just let go
- I’m tired of wishing I could start all over
- I’m tired of dreaming a life I will never have
- But most of all,I’m just tired of being tired” unknown
My friend this is the lesson life teaches us.
Life is a constant struggle and nothing to do with being poor,rich or middle class and we all get exhausted!!
Please let me know if any unique TONIC is available to overcome life’s exhaustion!! I will not reveal your secret tonic to anybody 😀😀
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Ragtag Community Daily Prompt- Exhausted