“Where there is life, there is hope.”
Do you agree?
Life hurts a lot more than death.
‘LIFE’…the four letter word similar to the another four letter word ‘LOVE’…. is a highly complicated stuff for decoding.
You can’t escape the harsh truths of life and ups and downs happen alternatively.
No doubt all of us aim to lead a happy life…….
And the irony in life…
“Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.”
1. People care you only to the extent your services are required
2. Life is nothing but a 24 hrs drama full of emotions. The drama ends when you end your breathing.
3. Being loved is not the end of everything. And love business is temporary and expect zero outcomes.
4. Whether you are the poorest of poor or richest of the rich or in-between category, it won’t make any difference because you have to die your death and nobody can help you including God.
5. At any point in your life either you are manipulated or you undergo deception.
6. You are dispensable
7.Everyone has to leave each other. No matter how closely the person is integrated with you.
8. You are born alone and die alone. Don’t cry because there is no other alternate exit route.
9. They are your best buddies today and the can be your worst enemies tomorrow.
10. Watching porn kills your soul.
11. You die fast because of your disappointments which derive from your expectations!
12. Parents are said to be next to God. But examples are plenty where parents destroyed their children’s careers.
13. And you also come across children harming their parents.
14. Your right can be somebody’s wrong!
15. Don’t deny the fact that you are selfish and you pretend to be holy and are expert in having double standards.
“Life is more than just chess.
Though king dies, life goes on.”
Please add your thoughts
Thank you. Namaste