Mirror opposite

I am a bit curious.

What are your thoughts on the image below?

Naked

“Accept that there are things in this world we can never explain and life will be understandable. That is the irony of life. It is also the beauty of it.” Tan Twan Eng

I know that this post is too short as compared to my earlier posts but then I wished to know your perspective, by enlightening me further.

Thank you. Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Philosophy through Photography

Image by ยฉ PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

Post navigation

26 comments for “Mirror opposite

1. July 16, 2020 at 3:34 pm

I love thisโค

2. July 16, 2020 at 3:36 pm

You’re welcome

3. July 16, 2020 at 5:01 pm

The shrouded visage of the trappings of opulence against the unshod poverty of reality.

4. July 16, 2020 at 9:02 pm

Life is a Mystery to be lived …. amazing image open up many folds of life. A real philosophy in the picture display. Cheers.

• July 16, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Thak You my friend.Glad you liked the click and thank you for sharing your thoughts on life’s mystery.

• July 16, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I will post a picture for you tomorrow that i took in hong kong streets few years back. I have posted it long back on my web page. Will retrieve from the cloud and post it back. I remember it suddenly. Some amazing moments teach a loads of lessons and shows and unfold other part of life that we don’t see regularly.

• July 17, 2020 at 9:51 am

Thank you again my friend.Glad you could recollect some amazing moments,which can teach us some good points in reflecting our ever changing and contrasting life.Thank you for taking your time and commenting.Appreciate.Have a good day my friend.

• July 17, 2020 at 10:14 am

Good day to you and thanks for writing back. I already posted a image last night. For a city like HKG its a contrast and different view for sure. Life else where too have vivid happenings that reflect the social surrounding. Wish you cheerful day with big smiles. Cheers.โš˜๐Ÿ€

5. July 16, 2020 at 11:11 pm

Walking without fear (innocence)!!!

• July 17, 2020 at 9:55 am

Thank you so much Paulo.Yeah walking without fear or being aware of the nakedness.
      ” The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie” unknown.
      Thank you for joining the discussion and enlightening me further.

6. July 17, 2020 at 3:08 am

There’s much things in world we have to look with care and clarity

• July 17, 2020 at 9:56 am

Thank you Subashini Meenakshi Sundaram.Agree.Lot of things are shrouded in mistery,since we are part of strange world.

7. July 17, 2020 at 4:33 am

It is a mystery to be uncovered. Will you be bold and rip the cover off or peek and see a spec of what is to come. Or will fear rule you and you pass this future for a less mysterious one?

Stay well My friend

8. July 22, 2020 at 1:03 am

Non living things are well dressed in this picture….