Flatus

Flatus,fart

“It wasn’t a fart,my lower intestine blew you a kiss” Unknown

Flatus vs Farts

Both mean the same. Everybody Farts. It’s an act of passing gas through the anus.

Also Known as break wind, toot, Anal announcement, Air biscuit, back door trumpet, etc. Funny Nicknames given are more than 100.

The gas is generated in your bowels and has to find a way out. Luckily Asshole is nearby and willing to get all the honors by inviting and also for the farewell simultaneously.

Flatulence has a different meaning. It implies excess gas in the intestines (Don’t ask me as to what constitutes normal quantity of gas)

You know what………. “A fart is just your arse applauding” Billy Connolly

Why farts are unique?

Farts are unique because they are often laughed about and also frowned.

Are farts normal?

Yes, my friend.

If you don’t fart….that means you are into serious health problem and need to be under observation and if required hospital admission.

Farts are part of the normal biological process of the body. It’s said that a normal person happily farts between 5 to 15 times at the cost of the immediate neighbors.

Of course, how many times you fart a day depends on the food that you eat.

Can flatus smell sweet?

Hey man! You must be a unique creature to ask this question…All farts stink and the stench is unbearable.

But science has a different story to tell. It is said if the fart has Dimethyl Sulfate…. can smell sweet. But I doubt since in my entire life to this day I never experience fart with a sweet smell. What about you?

How else you describe the smell of farts?

Rotten egg smell, rotten vegetable smell, garlic/onion smell, rotten cabbage smell, rotten fish, or meat. You can complete by adding ‘gutter smell’.

Fart facts

• 99% gas produced in the intestines has no odor, Just 1% of gas contributes to the stench, due to hydrogen sulfide.
  • Women fart smell worse.
  • Each fart is 100 ml and can extend up to 2 seconds.
  • Farts can explode. Science Direct
  • Farts travel 7-10 miles an hour.
  • Farts can ruin careers. Man’s loud flatulence leads to his arrest
  • Talented ones can make money out of your farts. I know you are jumping to ask the question…how? by the disposable pads.Flatulence deodouriser pads
  • We don’t mind the stink of our fart because our brains are conditioned to treat them sweetly.
  • Believe it or not…Some people are aroused sexually by flatus, known as EPROCTOPHILIA

Any philosophical ‘Fart’ Thoughts?

✔”What is like a smelly fart, that, although invisible is obvious? One’s own faults, that are precisely As obvious as the effort made to hide them” 7 th Dalai Lama

✔”Laugh and the world laughs with you; Fart, they’ll stop laughing” unknown
Fart & Corona Crisis

Thank you. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏

Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Ragtag commuity daily post prompt -Flatus

21 comments for “Flatus

1. July 4, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Fascinating stuff Philo, rotten eggs spring to mind. We used to have a saying at school ‘the one that smelt it dwelt it’.

2. July 4, 2020 at 5:20 pm

You’re welcome and enjoy your week end 🙂

3. July 4, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Hahaha …. Enjoyed your post and impressed by some facts which I wasn’t knowing.
    😄👍

4. July 5, 2020 at 1:43 am

LoL, and agan lol. This is hilarious awesomeness. I couldn’t stop laughing, 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💖

5. July 5, 2020 at 2:44 am

🙂 We all do it but would never admit to doing them.

Great post about farts, my friend.

• July 5, 2020 at 9:56 am

Thank you Renard Moreau.It was funny during school days,when one student would annoy the benchmate and sometimes the odour is so strong that even the teacher has to leave the room to take a fresh breath.As you said the culprit never admits instead enjoys the fun !

6. July 5, 2020 at 10:56 am

Lol that was highly informative 😂

7. July 5, 2020 at 11:34 am

I often think that the Queen of England, she must fart!

8. July 5, 2020 at 12:52 pm

You definitely picked a strange one this time, LOL. 🙂

I’d say it was a gas, but I like to work a little for my puns. 😛

9. July 5, 2020 at 3:04 pm

Hey dear!

I just visited some of your blog and I really liked it.❤️

My name is Ankita Jaiswal and I love to write my take on Fashion, beauty and lifestyle. It’s been more than a month I started blogging, I am looking forward to make friends here with my fellow lovely bloggers.❤️

I’d love if you visit my blog and If you liked it, please leave comments also (comments are definitely welcome) and follow my blog post for the latest updates on new blog post. It would mean alot to me if you would also connect me.😊

Check out my BLOG

• July 11, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Thank you my friend.Apologies for the delay in responding.Your comment was noticed in the spam folder.Sure to check your blog.Blogging is one of the ways to join the like minded people.You have chosen a wonderful topic fashion/beauty/design.Very interesting.