Sunflowers are said to be at their peak from June to September months.
Sunflowers evoke a feeling of positivity.
The good news is you can grow your sunflowers in the back yard. Nothing much is needed other than enjoying the beauty of Sunflowers.
Sunflowers, where ever they are, radiate joy and happiness.
- Do you know that Sunflowers can remove toxins from the contaminated soils?
- There are more than 20 varieties of sunflowers. (said to be 70)
- Sunflower Colour includes Red, yellow, white, and bicoloured.
- They track the Sun. Some claim it’s a misconception.
- Sunflower oil serves many purposes(cooking oil, vitamins, hair conditioner)
This post is part of Brashley Photography’s – Floral Friday
and also in response to Cee’s Flower of the day-FOTD photo challenge
Thank you all for your inspiration and encouragement.
Thank you. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏
Philosophy Through Photography
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved