Your Dictionary.com defines Belly as
- the lower front part of the human body between the chest and thighs; abdomen
- the underside of an animal’s body
- the abdominal cavity
- the stomach
- an appetite for food
- the deep interior: the belly of a ship
- any part, surface, or section that curves outward or bulges, as the swelling part of a sail in the wind, the fleshy middle part of a muscle, or the upper surface of a violin
- the front part or underside of anything
- ARCHAIC-the womb
Do you know the truth behind the Belly ?
The belly rules the mind Spanish Proverb
So control the belly and you can control your mind !
My talk is limited to the human belly, and the unwanted,unnecessary risky and even dangerous level of accumulation of fat layer in the Belly.
Belly fat can be visceral ( accumulation of fat between the internal organs ) or subcutaneous ( fat accumulation beneath the skin )
Between these two types of fat,visceral fat accumulation is more harmful causing health complications.
Any standard measurements for belly size ?
- For women belly size should be less than 35 inches ( 88.9 Cms )
- For men belly size should be less than 40 inches ( 101.6 Cms )
Remember you may not be overweight and you may be under false security that everything OK,but you belly fat is the one that tells the story of rest of your life.
What are the health problems one can get if one has excess of belly fat?
- Heart diseases including heart attack
- Cancer ( Breast / Colon )
Common Causes of excess of Belly fat
- Junk food
- Sedentary life
- Alcohol / Smoking
- Lack of sleep
- Never ending stress
Junk food being cheap and gym memberships being expensive are the reasons why we are getting fat. coolnsmart.com
Thank you guys for the inspiration and preventing us, becoming lazy.
Thank you. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏
Philosophy Through Photography
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved