Good bye May and hello June !
“Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you’ve had, what you’ve lost, and what you have taken for granted” Ritu Ghatourey
May month was the hardest and harshest so far in 2020 events and you know by now, all due to Corona .
What is the effect of Corona Virus?
“You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” Kiera Cass,
We are aware of the extreme suffering in all aspect of life caused by the deadly Corona Virus.
But as humans, we are vibrant and resilient and we are slowly getting used to the new life, and by now we are aware that, World is not going to be the way it was…
Are you scared that ‘History repeats itself ?’.No my friend,this time we will be cautious and respectful to Mother Nature
The first Five months 2020 has taught us life’s Real lessons.
we know the lessons by now, by heart.
No more need to listen to Gurus,Pundits,influencer or experts to give us lessons !
What did Corona teach us? (20 minimum lessons)
- Learn to respect Mother Nature
- Stage is reached where in Mother Nature has started to speak to us directly
- Prepare for unknown eventualities
- ‘Mundane life’ which we all complain has become more important and relevant
- Realize the importance of water. Don’t waste a single drop. (regular washing of hands important and you need water for this)
- How fragile the economy can become. Don’t waste money 💰 on things which are not necessary for you to lead a simple life
- Change in our social behavior ( avoiding handshakes, wearing masks, physical distancing, isolation and quarantine )
- No more air pollution
- Never go for a loan if you know that you can’t repay it on time
- Keep an emergency fund and never drain it for wasteful expenditure
- Remember, tomorrow is not promised, enjoy today to best of your abilities
- Spare time for your near and dear. Don’t give excuses to your partner / spouse / children
- Life is unpredictable. Remember that you are on your own (YOYO)
- Remember Health is wealth and avoid junk 🥘 and do regular but minimum exercises.
- If you are alive today, express your GRATITUDE
- Sharing & caring is an important aspect of human life. Don’t be greedy
- Family is the most important thing in our life. Friends are helpful to some extent only
- Corona brought out the worst in the people and also best in the people
- The only things we need in our life is our family
- Power of nature is bigger than the combined force of science and technology
I can go on…. the list is long.
Take home message
Never plan for your future or regret the past.Enjoy the present moment as it happens.
Which one of the 20 points resonate with you?
Please share your thoughts.
This post is part of…May month-Photo a day Challenge-May 31-Good Bye May
by Maria.Check her artistic blog at Citysonnet
Thank you Maria for the inspiration.
Thank you. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved