Discover Prompts, Day 21: Instrument

Piano

This post is in response to   Discover prompts-day 21: Instrument   by Krista Stevens

“Life is like a piano;the white keys represents happiness and the black keys show sadness.But as you go through life’s journey,remember that the black keys also create music”    Unknown

What is the Musical Instrument I love Most ?

It is the PIANO.

Why I love this instrument ?

I can’t explain .

I am unable to tell why I feel something special about it.

I am just attracted the sound of the piano music.May be  it brings out lot of calmness & peace to the mind.

More likely piano can express the moods.

And may be my love for classical music.

Unfortunately I never had a chance to learn Piano.

I love Beethoven,Chopin,Mozart and Tchaikovsky.

Which Song I would love to play ?

If at all I get an opportunity I would love to start with the title song of the movie ‘Love Story’,sung by Andy Williams.

I again I am not able to explain why I love this song in Piano version.

Listen to Richard Clayderman

Thank you. Namaste  🙏🙏🙏

Image by Robert Pastryk from Pixabay

7 comments for “Discover Prompts, Day 21: Instrument

1. April 22, 2020 at 3:34 pm

I used to listen to classical music when I had a car commute – it helped, it really does.

2. April 22, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Oh, this is one of the things I miss most. Buskers. You’d go shopping and someone would be playing some instrument, very beautifully.

3. April 22, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Very true Lauren,buskers alway entertaining.And these days one misses them.In india 🇮🇳 one never comes across this tradition

4. April 23, 2020 at 2:49 am

I love it! I used to play piano but sadly I forgot most of it. To me, it isn’t just the sounds from the piano, but I love watching the fingers, hands, and, sometimes, even the body movements; it is beautiful to watch. It flows with the music. Also, the mind lost into the music piece and into another magical world through each note as it plays. At the same time, it is the painoist’s interpretation of the music that makes magic and caputure one’s mind. Don’t knowif it make sense! I guess it doesn’t need to know “why”! Sometimes, it is good not to know the ‘why’ and give more freedom to express or play each piece of the music and for the audience to use their imagination to enjoy the music. Beautiful! 🙂

5. April 23, 2020 at 5:53 am

We need both for the melody of life to complete. Totally agreed with u.

6. April 24, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Beautiful song/music! I had forgotten all about it!
    When the person performing the music really enjoys what they are doing, it comes out – through their movements, their facial expressions, and you can hear it in the music.