In these days of pandemic, one urgently needs some kind of self enhancing humor.
Social media is flooded with memes,jokes and GIFs to lower the level of anxiety.
“Love knows no borders, neither do people with coronavirus,”
Some say this is not the time for laughter.
By watching these Gifs,jokes or memes etc, don’t get angry and add more stress !!
Using art and humor is one of the ways to calm the tense mind.
National stress awareness day is celebrated across USA ( 16 th April ) and it’s so apt in the present day situation.
April month is also said to be National Stress Awareness Month.May be… the day and month can differ in each country, I am not sure.
What is stress ?
In a medical or biological context stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes bodily or mental tension. Stresses can be external (from the environment, psychological, or social situations) or internal (illness, or from a medical procedure). Stress can initiate the “fight or flight” response, a complex reaction of neurologic and endocrinologic systems. Source Medicinenet.com
And during these Corona Days ?
Of course plenty of material available on the web,how not to get stressed in times of pandemic.
Simple methods include
- Daily exercises,healthy diet
- Enjoying the unique opportunity given to us in the form of having ‘break’,which otherwise you can never dream of
- Having good sleep,avoiding alcohol & other addictions
- Being in constant touch with our near & dear
- Realize that you are not alone to undergo anxiety these days
- Accepting that ‘Life’ is full of uncertainties
- Be kind to yourself
- Learn to ‘Take it easy’ attitude
- Realize that you can’t control everything
Take home Message
“Things could always be better,but things could always be worse” Marla Gibbs
Remember my friend every thing in life is Transient……This too shall pass…
Have a stress free year.
Thank you. Namaste 🙏🙏🙏
Philosophy Through Photography