Hand washing has become a must in these days of Corona Virus scare.Sadly many people are not aware of the exact method.
Any idea how much time it takes ?
Just 15 seconds of your time,which can save your precious life
Did you know….
Washing hands prevents illness and spread of infections to others. Hand washing with soap removes germs from hands.This helps prevent infections because..
1.People frequently touch their eyes,nose and mouth without even realizing it. Germs can get into the body through the eyes,nose and mouth and make us sick.
2.Germs from unwashed hands can get into foods and drinks and while people prepare or consume them.Germs can multiply in some types of foods or drinks,under certain conditions and make people sick.
3.Germs from the unwashed hands can be transferred to other objects,like hand rails,table tops,or toys and then transferred to another persons hands.
4.Removing germs through hand washing ,therefore helps prevent diarrhea and respiratory infections and may even help prevent skin & eye infections
Why hand washing education is important ?
- Reduces the number of people who get sick with diarrhea by 23-40%
- Reduces diarrheal illness in people with weakened immune system by 58%
- Reduces respiratory illness,like colds in general population by 16-21%
- Reduces absenteeism due to gastrointestinal illness in school children by 29-57%
How to wash your hands (the right way) ?
- Wet your hands with warm running water before you get to the soap.
- Rub you hands together to make as many bubbles as you can.
- Make sure the bubbles get all over the front and back of your hands,between your fingers and under your nails.Try to rub your hands for at least 15 seconds.
- Rinse all the bubbles off under the warm running water.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel,paper towel or air dryer,
- If you get something gross on your hands and you don’t have a soap & water,hand sanitizers or wipes can help.
Source-Canadian Consumer Specialty Products association
Check this clip
Thank you. Namaste🙏🙏🙏
Philosophy Through Photography