According to Wikipedia
World Cancer Day is an international day marked on February 4 th,to raise awareness of cancer and to encourage its prevention, detection, and treatment.World Cancer Day is led by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
This year theme is
I Am And I Will (credits- Worldcancerday.org)
10 Early Warning signs you can not ignore
- New lumps or growths on your skin.
- A sore or bruise that does not heal.
- A mole that changes in shape, size or color or bleeds in unusual circumstances.
- An ongoing cough or hoarseness that last longer than three weeks.
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- A change in bowel or bladder habits for no good reason.
- Shortness of breath.
- Loss of appetite.
- Unexplained weight loss or tiredness.
- Blood anywhere it normally should not be – in urine, bowel motions, or from spitting.
( Credits- Irish Cancer Society )
Wishing all the best.Take care of yourself.
Philosophy Through Photography