Disclaimer – I am not here to encourage you drinking or become a habitual drinker.All of us know that consuming alcohol is injurious to health.
In spite of this warning, alcohol is the most popular as a beverage on the earth.I really don’t know why it is popular though hell lot of health problems it can induce.
Looks like each person has his own explanation for getting that ‘feel good‘
Some of the reasons given by the seasoned drinkers, as to why drinking is enjoyable in moderation are given below.
(I have no clue what this moderation is and I request readers to enlighten me further).
1.Alcohol releases the brain’s feel good chemicals Alcohol releases endorphins in brain
2. Because you have a good day to celebrate
3. Because you had bad day to forget.
4. Doctors recommend that a glass of red wine lowers risk of heart disease.
5. Drinking in a group makes a wonderful friendship,even you get new friends, a kind of bonding.
6. In some tourist attractions,tourist guide advises you ,it is safer to drink beer than unsafe water.
7.It’s possible that you can meet your future wife in the bar.
8. Some say drinking alcohol relieves stress.
9.Drinking alcohol is fun.
10.Brandy/Rum is said to prevent colds/sore throat.
11.some say that, their drink is limited to the extent till they reach that little high fly feeling or just reach that sweet spot described as jovial mood.
12.It is said it reduces anxiety and inhibition.
13. Said to enhance dining experience as an accompaniment to food.
14.some say,it is a miracle drug which makes you worry less & feel better.
15.you become expert in philosophy after few rounds.
1.Alcohol does not make you FAT !! It makes you LEAN !!……….against tables,chairs,floors,walls and ugly people.
2.Rubbing alcohol treats outside wounds.Drinking alcohol treats inside wounds.It’s just science.
3.I don’t drink alcohol.I drink distilled spirits.So I am not an alcoholic…..I’m spiritual.
4.Non drinkers say too many people die because of alcohol: They always forget how many more are are born because of it.
5.There are two reasons for drinking.
One is,when you are thirsty,to cure it.
The other,when you are not thirsty,to prevent it.