Yes I feel it is true.
It’s 2.7 minute read.
Life is a beautiful lie:
I can give many examples but a few suffice.
1. Lies are loved and truths are hated.
2. Ugly looking person suffers at every stage.
3. God is remembered only when problems are faced.
4. Every one has a dark secret.
5. Men look at women in ‘sex angle’ irrespective of age or relation.younger the woman better.
6.Money overtakes health,family,friendship and ultimately happiness.
7. Remember people only like you for what you have ,and not for what you are.The more rich you are,greater respect you command.
8. It’s impossible for you to meet your soulmate.twin flame or kindred spirit.All humbug.Each soul is unique,The theories are good for reading and for some one to enact.
9. Appetite grows with wealth.Regarding the nature of appetite ….I leave it to you.
10. Nobody cares for anything until it happens to them.
11. Menstrual cycle ( bleeding ) every month for almost 40 yrs is truly harsh.
12. Life is unfair right from birth,some are born disabled,some born rich,some born poor.
13. You have to live with the constant judgement by others of you .
14.The world is a cruel place.
15. Social media killing people.
16. The person you love most, hurts you a lot.
17. You can’t make every one happy.
18. All good things have to end.
19. People change.Friendship changes.Nothing is permanent.
20. You get what you get ,not what you deserve.
21. Life hurts a lot more than death.
22. Humans are amazing in that their sex is not limited to the same species.
23. The one certainty in life is uncertainty,
24. You only live once, so enjoy the life is rubbish and not possible.
25. Life is fundamentally sad,but with tinges of happiness.
Death is a painful truth:
1. Whether people be of high or low birth,rich or poor,old or young ,enlightened or confused,they are all alike in that the will one day die. Yamamoto Tsunetomo
2. No body cares to remember you forever after you die.
3. Death is the last intimate thing we ever do. Laurel K Hamilton
4. You can’t prevent death.
5. Death is not painful.But fear of death is painful.
Remember Woody Allen’s famous quote ?
“I am not afraid of death. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”
If you can add more, please feel to express in comments