Why even thick friends go apart over a period of time ?
Anybody can give lecture about value/virtues of friendship as said below.
“Friendship plays a key role to emotional growth and mental health.It boosts your happiness.
Talking to a friend lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of depression.
Hugging,listening,sharing connecting and celebrating life with friends decreases stress.
That is what friends are for.They help you live longer”. Pinterest
But does anybody care why friendship can go wrong and friend can even become enemies ?
For this better we understand the Relationship Hierachy as far as humans are concerned.
As human being we alway have priorities and relationship is no exception.
In hierachy of relationship,initially parents come,then romantic partners, and children followed by relatives and finally friendship.As you notice friendship is at the bottom of the hierachy.
Unlike in other relationship, one need not have any committment in friendship and it is not difficult to sustain.
But even then why friendship can fail ?
By these easily avoidable facts.
- You ignore your friend regularly.
- You communicate less and less .
- You don’t spend sufficient time with them.
- Your Discussions becoming Arguments,
- You are busy giving excuses.
- You love giving less to your friend than what you are receiving.
- you keep the conversation very short
- Change in your life style resulting is less interaction.
- you are not helpful at all.
- you start thinking your life dealings more important than your friendship.
- your expectations on your friendship is high and so are your disappointments.
- confusing friendship with emotional dependence.