It’s 3.1 minute read.
“Oh God ,I just met you ,but I feel I know you so much already”
A kindred spirit is someone whose energy resonates at the same frequency as yours.
They are the FEEL GOOD FACTORS
This can happen when you meet some one in person or online !
Definition of Kindred Spirit
According to Free Dictionary, Kindred spirit is defined as
“A person who shares several or many fundamental beliefs,ideas,convictions,sentiments,attitudes and/or interests with oneself”.
Simply put, a kindred spirit is someone who you share a mutual meaningful connection with.
Kindred spirit is the person who understands you so well and you too feel ,you understand this person equally well at the very first meeting between you both.
Both are very comfortable with each other at any given point .
It’s about innate connection.
The kindred spirit can enter your life for a moment, for a short period or be with you life long .
We meet many people in our lives.With some we feel the disconnect as if there is a wall in between but with some you feel they are magnetic and you both get attracted to each other !
Kindred spirits can be with anybody,be a known or unknown person.
What is the basis of Kindred Spirits ?
- You both share common interests.
you can talk hours together and surprisingly outsiders can’t understand you.
- You both understand each other so well and there is never an argument.
You both enjoy each others humour
You both feel as if you are a long-lost friends.
You are comfortable with each other .
You don’t hesitate to tell the most personal stuff
- Though you might have met the person physically or online for a brief period, you have some sixth sense telling you that you can trust this person.
- You are available all the time supporting each other both in Times of happiness and sadness.
- You both are always in sync.You both understand your limitations.And there is some unexplainable cosmic flow between the two.The relationship is always positive and supportive.
Don’t confuse Kindred Spirits with soul mates or Twin flames.That is another discussion on some other day.
Have you at any time come across Kindred Spirit ?
Please share your thoughts on this subject.
Philosophy Through Photography