Can you answer this ? ( Questions series No-16 )

Love or Friendship which triumphs ultimately ?

Image source-pixabay derivative.

26 comments for “Can you answer this ? ( Questions series No-16 )

1. June 7, 2019 at 11:24 am

Both have their roles to play Sri…
    Love has it’s specialty and friendship has its own.
    But at the end of the day Friendship win over cause any relationship needs friendship base to grow and survive especially Love based relationship. At the end of the day you need someone close to whom you can bare it all… Who else understands better than your close friend. Now if this close friend is also the love of your life then it’s the best thing to happen.
    But truly said how many are blessed this way? I wonder….🤔

• June 7, 2019 at 11:50 am

I have to agree on this because as you said Friendship is basis for any love to sustain.
      Yes not many are lucky,but I am lucky 😂😂🤣🤣

• June 7, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Hahaha…. seriously Sri?😁

• June 7, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Seriously.
          Even I was thinking that it is impossible to get a friend of similar wave length.
          But I was proved wrong.
          Getting a close friend ,who happens to be love of one’s life ….is also possible and this person is most luckiest and blessed one.As you said possible but very rare.

2. June 7, 2019 at 11:44 am

Why must one conquer the other? They are essentially the same thing. Can’t have one without the other.

3. Mermaid
    June 7, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Sridhar ,
    Love or Friendship….
    Very hard to answer this .
    Friendship is very beautiful realtion exists in this Earth .Now how many of them has true frds in today’s world. True friendship is like a treasure , very tough to find one and doesn’t necessary should have daily conversation or being together,as long as both if them has good understanding about each other . A person can survive with out lover but not with out friends . And if you are lucky friendship can grow in to love ,but do you think can your lover be your best frd? It’s bit confusing state. Anyway both are precious realtions where both are equally mad .

Thanks . Good post ,but was very hard to define both.

• June 8, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Oye Mermaid.
      Let me thank you first because you solved my problem.
      I was Awestruck with your detailed analysis and I am yet to close my mouth !
      Yes, always one gets confused when one has to answer which comes first,whether friendship or Love.Each is unique in its own way !
      So well you said that a person can survive without love but becomes zero without friendship.Yes friendship can grow into the romantic sphere but again as you said it does not end happily ,because love always demands certain things.There in no such thing called unconditional love.
      So better to be friends rather than Lovers.

4. June 7, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Hi,
    All of your posts have been thoughtful and interesting but I wonder why the posts do not contain your own photographs and not pexels or pixaby be it your blog title is philosophyvia.photos.

• June 8, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Thank You Margaret.
      Appreciate and I am thankful to you ,but for your continuous support my journey would not have advanced.
      I am trying my level best to get some of my own photographs( My posts photographs are mixed with mine and pixabay and I am sure you would have noticed ),but as you know most of us find limited time in photography,since we are not professionals photographers,and I am an amateur photographer,this is where pixabay is helpful.

• June 9, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Thank you, glad to hear my continuous support has helped you along.
        I am not professional either, using my I phone to take pics idiot proof)

5. ESP
    June 7, 2019 at 2:11 pm

depends on the numbers, the more you love the less friends you have, and vice versa?
    ideal number is one, but then both triumph because you are out of options.

• June 8, 2019 at 3:17 pm

ha ha,your sentence ‘ideal number is ONE’,once for all clears the grey area,just stick to one and have no options ,even when you are attracted to the option !

6. June 7, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Depends on the individual maintaining both these relationships. Love is more difficult to maintain than friendship in my opinion.

• June 7, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Yes Savitha ,agree.
      Love is really tough to sustain as compared to friendship.
      Even if one is sincere in love,the other person may take it for granted and act smart rather than reciprocating the love.
      Friendship is a kind of give and take policy and mutually beneficial.

7. June 7, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Both are important relationships; and Intimacy varies between

8. June 9, 2019 at 3:39 am

Love Conquers All….Without Love all relationships fail, any and every kind of relationship.

• June 9, 2019 at 7:30 am

Thank you journey to Joy.
      Don’t you agree love is always conditional ?
      Where as in friendship no such conditions
      If some body is telling love is unconditionalthen they are lying.

• June 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

I dont think love is conditional. I think we were taught to love conditionally. But to become a true friend you have to love that person/people. So love is essential for any and every relationship.

9. June 10, 2019 at 3:41 am

Thank you for your thoughts.I was every love has some selfish motive behind knowingly or unknowingly,which will come out one day or other
    Have a great day