Can you answer this ? ( Questions series No-3)

Why majority of us love to love only the lovely and not the ugly and what is your definition of ugly ?

24 comments for “Can you answer this ? ( Questions series No-3)

1. March 2, 2019 at 11:40 am

I guess ugly is in the eye of the beholder.

2. March 2, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Beauty Can Never Be In The Eye of Beholder.

3. March 2, 2019 at 4:01 pm

It’s genetics and evolution, maybe at one point in human development that’s what was needed for humans to evolve. I think people today learnt to view the world beyond simple aesthetics

4. March 2, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I think both beautiful and ugly are in the eyes of the beholder. You can’t have one without the other, like ying and yang.

• March 3, 2019 at 7:52 am

Very true,when one talks of existence of beauty,there has to be existence of ugly …… One can’t be without the other.Thank you so much Ajeanneinthekitchen for the insight.

5. Ravisingh
    March 2, 2019 at 11:15 pm

In my view what looks lovely could actually be ugly and vice versa!It is not the skin of a person but his/her attitude and humanity that matters.

6. Ravisingh
    March 3, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Cool!

7. March 4, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Beauty is in our souls!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. March 6, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Ugly is according to me the disfigurement of mind and thoughts which results in criminal deeds…
    Beauty actually lies in the beholder’s eyes ….If I feel you are beautiful… you are beautiful… no matter what others say. But I should feel from within. We say Crow is one of the least beautiful looking bird, but to it’s mother there is nothing as pretty as its own child.

• March 6, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Well said Ana.How true it is….”beauty in the eyes of beholder”
      As one reader Ajeanneinthekitchen said….when there is beauty….there also has to be ugly somewhere since one can’t exist without the other.
      so it is impossible to say what constitutes ugly…..I mean by appearance.
      Thank you for your thoughts and agree regarding the dirty mind.

• March 6, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Took a while to visit these posts…hope you don’t mind.

• March 6, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Absolutely not.It’s always a pleasure whenever you visit .We all love the way ,you interact and all your responses are precise to the point with humor interlaced.No surprise you are very popular among the community members.God bless you.

• March 6, 2019 at 9:00 pm

You make me blush…it’s your kind heart which makes you say this…don’t knw about others but glad you lik my interactions. Happy to be associated with this beautiful blog of yours Sri…

9. March 6, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Now I am blushing but then I am not ashamed.Men also can have blushings !

10. March 10, 2019 at 10:07 am

Lovely and ugly are just opinions.. We grow up watching movies and that is the main reason we judge things based on the outer beauty but we are unaware of the fact that beauty lies deeper than the surface..ugly to me is anything that is fake but pretend to be real