Time is Funny…….You want to know Why…..

Yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream. Kahlil Gibran

All us have same 24 hours,but then each one of us react to the same available time based on our mood.It’s really funny !

Time is Slow-When you wait !

Time is Fast-When you are late!

Time is Deadly-When you are sad!

Time is Short-When you are happy !

Time is Endless-When you are in pain!

Time is Long-When you feel bored!

Every time ‘Time’ is determined by your feelings and your psychological conditions and not by Clocks.

So have a ‘NICE TIME’ always.

Finally

Remember ‘another time‘ known as ‘Free Time‘ ! because

“Free time is the most expensive time you have, because nobody pays for it but you. But that also makes it the most valuable time you have, as you alone stand to reap the profits from spending it wisely”. Jarod Kintz

Thank You.

Buddhas teaching and science,Pixabay

16 comments for “Time is Funny…….You want to know Why…..

1. February 27, 2019 at 11:50 am

Great post !

2. February 27, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Lovely…!
    It Was Good Time Reading It 😂😂😂

3. February 27, 2019 at 12:08 pm

“If you want to know the value of one year, just ask a student who failed a course.

If you want to know the value of one month, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.

If you want to know the value of one hour, ask the lovers waiting to meet.

If you want to know the value of one minute, ask the person who just missed the bus.

If you want to know the value of one second, ask the person who just escaped death in a car accident.

And if you want to know the value of one-hundredth of a second, ask the athlete who won a silver medal in the Olympics.”

― Marc Levy, Et si c’était vrai

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!

• February 27, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Thanks Efi,My time is good,that is why I am associated with you and learning lot of good things and enjoying your good quotes.God bless you.

• February 27, 2019 at 2:19 pm

You too my friend!! I am glad I came across this blog!!!

4. February 28, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Uhmm….this is actually a timely post on time….not a minute late nor a minute early u posted it.
    Yes you are so right the 24 hrs window is same for everyone but the whole meaning of time changes for each one of us.
    Sri, you should be appreciated for your timely posts. .. I guess free time was an added advice to all😃

• March 1, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Thank you Ana…..you know what I do in my ‘Free Time’…..I will be talking to my true friends via telepathy and thus spending a portion of my available life to them and they are also kind to recipricate.Indeed I am blessed .Thanks again Ana for all the encouraging words.

• March 1, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Don’t you agree that time is one of the best invested time of life, where you spent it with special people who willingly becomes a part of your life.? ☺

• March 1, 2019 at 5:00 pm

Totally agree.
          One must be really fortunate and blessed to have such a wonderful relationship.
          Generally it is the most difficult part in anybody’s life and very few are the luckiest.😃😃

5. March 7, 2019 at 7:24 am

Yesterday is tomorrow and tomorrow is yesterday. The important thing of all, who gives a fuck, today is today!