Hope is the physician of each misery-Irish proverb

According to Wikipedia/Wikiquote

Hope leads to patience, courage, and joy. It makes us stable, and we are saved by hope. It is one of the three things which last: Faith. Hope, and Love

Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one’s life or the world at large.As a verb,its definition include;”expect with confidence” and to ‘cherish a desire with anticipation.”

H hold
O on.
P pain
E ends.

“Ever since Happiness heard your name,it has been running through the streets trying to find you” Hafiz of Persia

“Never stop believing in miracles,because miracles happen every day”. Unknown

“While there is life.there is hope” Marcus Tullius Cicero

“There is a saying in Tibetan,’Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength’ No matter,what sort of difficulties,how painful experience is,if we lose our hope,that’s our real disaster” Dalai Lama

Many examples can be given,where hope alone made all the difference in one’s life.

One particular example of HOPE,in modern-day is the famous Scientist Stephen Hawking.

Ten facts about Stephen Hawking

Another example I can give is Thailand cave rescue.Where prayers & Hope played a major role

power-of-prayers

Credits-pixabay,

14 comments for “Hope is the physician of each misery-Irish proverb

1. February 10, 2019 at 12:56 pm

I like this post. Very inspiring! 😊

2. February 10, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Perfectly told…the Irish proverb did sound so true …so good of you to introduce us to many such new proverbs and thoughts most of which are new to us.
    Yes it goes in the same order….Faith- Hope – Love. If not for these three what do we have in this life of ours in this abode.
    Loved the enthusiasm you spread through this post making us a bit more hopeful of more such inspiring posts from you.
    Hope you had a Super Sunday Sri…

• February 11, 2019 at 10:15 am

Thank you Ana,you know the truth,it is the other way, people like you are the true inspiration,and with your constant encouragement,guidance and support we get energy and enthusiasm.I am truly blessed.Yeah Sunday was great.Had lots of fun with my WP friends.

• February 11, 2019 at 12:40 pm

I am humbled and bumbled your statement. If i ever could be of any inspiration to you or to any in WP for that matter I feel blessed. Waiting for more such thought evoking and inspirational post from you Sri…

3. February 10, 2019 at 7:04 pm

4. February 10, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Loved the irish proverb in particular. Once my mum r.i.p knew she was not able to visit her irish homestead all hope seemed to disappear. This was the beginning of her period of decline.

• February 11, 2019 at 9:37 am

Thank you Margaret.
      You were kind in recollecting your mums feelings.
      Yes it’s true.,hope makes all the difference in once life.
      Dear Margaret ,I did proper editing as per your suggestion in my web ( let us know more about you ).I am thankful to you.

• February 11, 2019 at 11:56 am

In my own time

5. February 11, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Hope is everything!

6. February 17, 2019 at 11:39 am

Hope is here to stay ! Lovely post !