My goal for 2019 !

Happy new year

My goal for 2019 is

To accomplish the goals of 2018,

Which I should have done in 2017,

Because I promised them in 2015,

And planned them in 2014……..

Jokes apart….

Let us be frank…..Most of us fail to achieve what we plan for the new year ! It’s alright ! Take a deep breath.Relax….

It is said 80% people fail to stick to their new year resolutions longer than six Weeks.Can you believe this ? Yes it’s true.

Sometimes failure is a motivation for achieving our task.Don’t get disappointed.I am one among you !

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
Samuel Beckett

I loved Samuel Beckett’s above quote…Fail better….

10 reasons why new year’s resolutions fail

To all the WP population there, Happy new year !

IS-pixabay./merrychristmashappynewyear2017.org/positivityblog.com

15 comments for “My goal for 2019 !

1. January 1, 2019 at 1:04 pm

I agree, I have so many unfinished goals, maybe this year?

2. January 1, 2019 at 1:05 pm

Easy goals my man. Easily attainable goals. Simple as that

• January 1, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Thank you bottomlesscoffe007.
      I wish my goals were that simple.Now after listening to you ,I think I can make my goals simply easy and possible.Thank you my friend !👍

• January 1, 2019 at 1:20 pm

How else can you stay motivated and keep inline with what you want to accomplish if you don’t see progress very regularly?

3. January 1, 2019 at 1:47 pm

I am so glad there is HOPE !!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this and let’s finish this year as many as we can of our goals!!!! Happy new year!!!

4. January 1, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Happy New Year.

I think many set goals for the new year that in most respects are unattainable without having a ton of commitment to them. Good intentions; poor motivation and execution. Simple, but attainable goals to see measured progress would be a good goal t have.

5. January 1, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Hahaha So true… New year resolutions mostly fade away in a span of one month…
    That’s why I do then and there when I decide thinking Why wait for new year…..

• January 1, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Well said Chiru,no need to wait for a festive day to have resolutions..If you want to do it ..Do it without delay.That’s the spirit

• January 2, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Yup ..Have a great year ji..

6. January 23, 2019 at 7:55 pm

So the time is running away from you?
    Start every day with 5 minutes with deep breaths. Use your entire lung capacity!
    Think of absolutely nothing! Blank out! (You won’t succeed on your first trials! 🙂 )
    But your day will look a bit different!