Thirsty Thursday

Thirsty Thursday

To go with coffee or……..

Thirsty Thursday

……….to go with good spirit

My life is 50% wondering

If it’s  too late to drink Coffee

And 50% wondering

If it’s is too early to drink Alcohol

What is your advice my friends?……..I remember a proverb in English ‘A Friend in need is A friend indeed’

Pinterest/Is pixabay,

24 comments for “Thirsty Thursday

1. December 13, 2018 at 8:26 am

Does alcohol offers a good spirit ?

• December 14, 2018 at 12:02 pm

Tough question indeed.Made me really think & think.Hence the delay in responding.My apologies.

I am not sure whether you meant Alcohol & spirutuality.I never meant to bring spirutuality in the discussion,since I am a God fearing person. What I meant was ‘HAPPY ‘

Yes.I think it can offer good spirit but in reasonable quantities
      Good spirits makes one happy, being responsible,with full of confidence,irrespective of the situation or circustances at that moment .Here you can even take literally the meaning of good spirits ie Spirits of kindness.

However if one goes beyond the limits,where in, one loses the faculties,then one is sure to lose the personality,I mean inhibition.

Thank you Tanusrirchokhe for the thought provoking question.

• December 14, 2018 at 12:11 pm

No,no , I also thought about happiness. Aneway, there is nothing to be apologized. This is a platform where we can exchange our views. Actually my thoughts are different. Can’t someone be happy without Alcohol ?We have tremendous power inside. Anyway,Views may differ from person to person.
        Thank you for sharing your views !

• December 14, 2018 at 12:25 pm

An equally interesting reply.
          Yes some people can be still be happy without alcohol.
          Alcohol is just an example.
          But in our life,ie in real life, all of us have someweakness for some thing or other….where in the person derives happiness.It is upto one to call it good or bad.
          But the others perception of that individual (getting happiness from his/her weakness)may make one to jump to conclusion that the person is bad.
          Always I wonder,why it is so…..what is good to one can be bad to other ? How to
          explain? I don’t have an answer.Thanks again.

• December 14, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Yes,everything is relative. What is good to me ,may be bad to others. Nobody is bad in my view,rather I see varieties in this world. Everybody is right from his / her point of view.

2. December 13, 2018 at 3:56 pm

We’re writers — we get special dispensation. Poetic license. For us, it is ever neither too late for coffee nor too early for the spirits!

3. December 13, 2018 at 6:47 pm

It’s never too late for nothing, nor too early.

4. December 14, 2018 at 12:11 am

Do both. Add alcohol to your coffee.:)

5. December 14, 2018 at 4:40 am

Its all down to personal preference!

• December 14, 2018 at 6:28 am

Yeah,agree,most of the times we pretend as if we are indecisive,but we would have made decision already.Thank you Orwillewrong.

6. December 18, 2018 at 1:43 am

Uhm….tough question indeed for you….Anytime is coffee time for me and good spirit is when you are drunk in the spirit of happiness and sense of gratitude.

• December 18, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Hmmm…At last you found some time to dig in my blog posts.Glad you appreciate the good spirit part of the post.The buzz says you should never deprive of good spirit part .Confused ? it’s ok.

7. December 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Step aside coffee, this is a job for alcohol!!!

8. December 26, 2018 at 11:23 pm

I would always say it’s too late to drink coffee
    It’s never too early for alcohol..
    as long as in limit enjoy the compliment of spirit…

• December 27, 2018 at 8:37 am

You are my boy !! Yeah.. agree… just have the quantity just enough to give a little flying in the air effect !

• December 27, 2018 at 2:31 pm

Hahaha Flying effect yes…!!