Clean your Refrigerator ‘Day'( Nov 15 th )
Oh ! My Refrigerator !
Have you ever thought of giving your fridge some official leave ? I know you wouldn’t and you dare not ,Because Fridge is one item,which never supposed to ask rest or leave.
When was the last time you cleaned your Fridge ?
How is modern life possible without refrigerator in the kitchen ? It this not part of our life ?
But strangely, all of us take this one appliance for granted.And don’t even give a glance !
But you become restless once you realize that it failed to work or you are getting an unpleasant odor ,the moment you open its door.
So maintenance of our beloved refrigerator is important
No body is sure why November 15 th is selected every year( Some say Whirlpool started this ),but one way it is good,since Thanksgiving Day is going to come shortly.
You need not wait till next November 2019 to clean again,it is good if you clean it once in 3 months.
Why should you care to clean the refrigerator ?
- Your old food may the seat for harmful germs
- If you don’t clean regularly,you may be tempted to eat left overs.
- Remember bacteria and mold can grow in hidden areas and spread contaminating the food resulting in food poisoning.
How to observe the day ? ( credits-national daily calender.com )
- Empty each shelf.
- Completely wipe down the inside of the refrigerator.
- Wash drawers and underneath the drawers.
- Throw away all expired food.
- Throw away any moldy food.
- Get rid of anything that you do not use.
- Vacuum condenser coils.
- Vacuum out under the refrigerator.
- Restock shelves and drawers with good food.
- Enjoy your nice, clean, organized refrigerator.
Are you going to clean your fridge after reading this post ?