My sincere thanks to Radhika Acharya of Radhika’s Diaries for nominating me for Leibster Award for 2018.
The Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers who they think need encouragement and recognition. It was started by The Global Aussie in 2011.
The rules for the 2018 Award are as below :
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Display the award on your post
• Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself
• Answer the questions given to you
• Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
• Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
• List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
I wonder,why and how the Nomination number is stretched to odd ELEVEN,probably some enthusiasist can help.
Post a comment in the comments section of the official Liebster Award 2018 announcement so that your post and your blog can be officially judged.
Why I am passionate to Blog in this Avatar ?
Well,it is said everyday 3.2 billion images are shared on the internet.I started wondering how many images actually impact our routine ? What is the idea of taking so many photos leave alone sharing ? Just for the thrill ? So I felt like posting the photos that express some inner thoughts.
Photography is not just imagery. Photography is an art form that uses imagery to express ideas. This means that in order to create powerful photography, we must express powerful ideas. Don’t be afraid to express the way that you feel because the more interpretive an image is, the less likely it is to make an impact. ‘Will Moneymaker”
10 random facts about myself :
- I am from India, physician and specialist Radiologist
- Love Photography & travelling.
- Can speak 5 languages.
- I am a patient listener.
- Never get Angry.
- Have very limited friends circle.
- Love interacting with people
- My weakness – A bit lazy
- My strength- My patience.
- Time sense-Lack it ( because of profession )
The intelligent questions Radhika Acharya put are
1. If given a chance, what would you like to change about yourself?
I just wish to go back to my early childhood days ( say between 5 & 8 Yrs ),I still remember How carefree we were ,playing games,nothing much to learn or read, and pampered by parents and grandparents.
2. What were you looking for when you started your blog?
Since the blogging community is as vast as an ocean,I was sure to have people with similar wavelength,which can give an opportunity to learn a lot from fellow bloggers.
3. A movie, book or friend – which one for company when feeling low?
Book- Because it is available,the second I need it.
4. What 3 things do you always carry in your purse/wallet? Ofcourse minimum currency required,One God’s Photo and Emergency phone number along with blood group details
5. Have you ever dreamed of doing something out of your comfort zone? source Successculture.com Yes.They say that outside your comfort zone is where the magic happens.
6. Do you have any OCDs (obsessive compulsive disorder)? No
7. Which do you favor – a white lie or a candid truth? Candid Trutth.
8. What freaks you out most? When somebody makes illogical argument
9. What is the thing that most irritates you in a person?
Toilets you have to pay for
10. What does this award mean to you ? It’s quite encouraging, especiall for a beginner,and I admire and proud of the mutual respect all of us as bloggers possess.
I would like to nominate the following lovely and quite interesting blogs with wonderful persons behind the show
Manuel Osornio, ( Great Sayings ) sfkfsfcfef, ( Blog dedicated to the Nature )
Aditi-Lo Res ( Mobile Clicks ) Noabat10 ( Philosophy ) Waking up my soul
Rupaljain ( quotes ) Pia Majumdar ( a great writer ) curious kid (crispy blog) Prashant Singh ( thoughtful) Shreya Garg (speaking Shreya) Vspace (Dr.Vijay Ramnath) Patrickstories The Hotch Potch
Dragon Flies Smile
Now it is my pleasure to add some questions for them.
- How many followers on your blog ,are enough to satisfy you ?
- What is the hidden talent you have,yet to be explored ?
- How do you deal,when you are sorrounded by people with negative thoughts ?
- Define Happiness.
- What is the best part of your childhood ,you still remember and cherish ?
- If nobody does a like,share or recommend your blog post,why you think it is so and what you would do ?
- What is the craziest thing ,you think you did when you were a kid?
- How frequently, you think you should post your blog articles ?
- Do you believe in THE law of ‘Karma’ ?
- As the Richest person in the world,what proportionate money you are willing to spend on and what is the reason ? That’s all folks.Thanks you so much for taking your time. H A P P Y B L O G G I N G !!