Shhh…I’m hiding from the stupid people

Hide & Seek (2)

Through out the world young children love playing  ‘hide & seek’ . I always wonder how  & why   kids get excited,when they escape the glance of their parents or friends.

Hide & seek

May be the kid wants to explore the world independently,may be for the thrill of being alone,may be for the satisfaction that able, to fool around the friends.

It is an adult version of ‘Peek-a-boo’

The philosophy,what I think is,hiding is a kind of tension where the child is wondering whether  he may be found at all and then once he is found by parents or friends…then it results in excitement  and thus the combination of tension and excitement bring in thrill and  feeling of achievement by both the players.

Wish I get back my childhood !!

6 comments for “Shhh…I’m hiding from the stupid people

1. December 18, 2018 at 2:12 am

So guess …this is where it all started for you with the most innocent wish of all….wish of being a child back again.

• December 18, 2018 at 1:05 pm

very true.
      We never realised how our childhood ran away so fast ! All that we were worried was boring classes, bullying friends,competition,examinations,making fun of teachers,even harrassing them, etc etc…..forgetting the fun part in that age group of being children.How can one forget the love abundantly showered by the grandparents ? Don’t you remeber how you were pampered ?We were care free,no tension of money,no tension of any responsibility….all that we were expected to do was just pass the examination.How about games?We had so much fun playing with our friends! The other entertainement I had was cinemas,but rarely parents allowed.
      If Almighty gives me a boon….surely I will beg him to take me to my childhood days.

• December 19, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Roomba Sirupuvarudu…..Time/travel machine joke ku.Sirichi sirichi vairu valikaaarambichitchu.
        yarravadu help pannun gale please!

• December 19, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Self help is.the best help friend.. .scan immediately.. may be the image shows the childish enthusiasm you felt at the very mention of going back to child hood via time travelling machine.

• December 18, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Glad u liked this particular post.

• December 20, 2018 at 8:22 am

Let the Good habits never die…